Skip to main content

Nine by Jennifer Raygoza #ComingSoon Nov. 6

NineNine by Jennifer Raygoza

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


*A complimentary ecopy was gifted to me by the author in exchange for my honest review.*

I'd like to start off by saying that this book might not be for everyone due to the content in this story. This story deals with all forms of abuse from drugs, mental, physical, & sexual abuse.

If you know me, then you know I'm not really into the contemporary romance genre and it's because I feel forced to continue through the story when there's no connection, emotions, and no realness there. However, NINE is such a different read for me. I connected with Nine. I can relate to her emotions and therefore the connection was made. I totally swooned over Trig. He's so ALPHA, sexy, & dangerous. Who wouldn't be attracted to that? And he sees right through Nine.
"I see you Nine. You're just a lost little girl who can't recognize something good when it's dead in front of her. So, fuck me if I find that beautiful." ~Trig
Yes, Nine is a lost little girl, who's had to grow up too fast, too soon. She's suffered & she was rejected by her own blood. Nine has worked her way up from nothing. Then one night is all it takes for her to lose everything, only to gain the one thing she's ever wanted...love. NINE has become one of my favorite dark romances & the author gives you a nice little HEA. It's raw, emotional, & so worth the read. So, to sum this up, the author wrote a promising story that dealt with abuse & love all while delivering you some action and romance.


You can #PreOrder Nine at these available links:
Amazon
Kobo
Google Play
COMING SOON TO BARNES & NOBLE: NOOK
DUE OUT NOV. 6!!

About the Author:


Jennifer Raygoza also known as the rebel of writing, burst through the writing scene in 2012 with a vampire series called, The Guardians. It was a story originally written just for fun, but ended up being self-published out of curiosity. Little did she know the series would be strongly embraced by vampire reader's. Since then this down to earth, California girl has been picked up by Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing. She has recently released two short stories and a poetry book that includes work from her youth. 
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU READ HER BOOKS?
She break hearts, kills bad guys and gives you characters that make you fall in love. This writer will have you turning pages and thirsting for more. 
You can connect with her here:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#CoverReveal: Ed & Livvy by Bryan Tann

🌟🌟 #CoverReveal 🌟🌟Ed and Livvyby Bryan TannComing 10/2017 from Hot Ink Press Synopsis:Ed is stuck in a miserable job and a worse marriage, and wishes the world would just end. Livvy's heart has been shattered too often to count, and her fear of a previous life haunts her. Their worlds combine after one traumatic event. Her mind. His strength. Together they'll fight back.

About the Author:

Known for the Path of Redemption series and the John Baker Chronicles, Bryan also does voice overs and some audiobook narrations. Bryan A. Tann was born in Pittsburgh, PA and has lived in Western PA all of his life except for eight years in New England.
His debut novel "The Enforcer" was first written in 2007 and was originally self published in 2009 before being accepted by CH&BB Publishing in 2016 and published in early 2017.
Bryan lives a quiet life with his two cats while geeking with his friends. He's got a 1st Degree Black Belt in Kenpo and by day he's a security su…

#NewRelease #BookReview #AuthorInterview: WITCH WARS by T.A. Moorman

Witch Wars by T. A. Moorman
Paranormal Print Length: 194 pagesPublisher: After Glows Publishing (September 12, 2017)Publication Date: September 12, 2017Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLCLanguage: EnglishASIN: B075C8LFLZ
Synopsis
Tialanna is fated to become the queen of all Underlayes witches. She thinks the worst part of her life is the fact that she’s betrothed to a complete stranger while in love with someone else. She’s in for a rude awakening when she discovers who, and what, she truly is.
Tialanna is about to learn the truth behind several lies, because not only does her life depend on it, but so does the fate of the family she never even knew she had. But hey, life would probably just be boring if she didn't have to deal with elemental witches, vampires, demons, sorcerers, bindings, spells, lust and betrayal. Right? 
***This book is intended for mature audiences only as it includes both graphic violence and graphic sex***


Witch Wars by T.A. Moorman

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

An ARC …

#NewRelease: DAMAGED! by J.S. Scott

Damaged!: A Walker Brothers Novel: (The Walker Brothers Book 3) by J.S. ScottThe final book of the Walker Brothers Trilogy!!!

What happens when your entire future is destroyed in moments?


Dane

My
name is Dane Walker, and I'm entirely, irrevocably damaged. I lost my
whole life in the plane crash that killed my father and left me scarred,
both physically and emotionally, barely clinging to life in a hospital
as the sole survivor of the accident.. I wasn't fit to function in the
city, so I moved to my own private island in the Bahamas to lick my
wounds alone.

I'd spent my adult life building up my solitary existence on Walker's Cay.

I was fine with being by myself.

I was resigned to my fate.

But then I met her.

My brothers sent her; I wanted to send her away.

But...I couldn't.

Something
about Kenzie Jordan reminds me of myself. She's broken just like me. I
want to save her from whatever secrets she's hiding. She was handed a
pretty raw deal in lif…