Skip to main content

#ExcerptReveal Pennie$ by Pepper Winters



pennies excerpt reveal.jpg


Excerpt

“Do you always oppose the man in your bed or just me?” My hand lashed up, looping around her throat. “You just made me break the no touching rule so soon. Don’t make me break the other rules keeping me in line tonight.”
Her eyes locked onto mine, pooling with panicked uncertainty.
“Ah, that’s intrigued you.” Loosening my fingers, I didn’t threaten to throttle her, merely held softly, trapping her mind in her body rather than flying free. “I have many laws that run my life.” I bared my teeth. “Want to know a few?”
I waited for her to nod, to blink—to do something that could be a signal for yes.
But she was too good.
Or too terrified.
She’d gone iceberg white, her eyes as complex as snowflakes.
“You don’t like your neck being touched?” I removed more of my weight but didn’t withdraw my fingers. “Does he strangle you…is that why you’re looking at me as if I’ve grown horns?”
She didn’t respond in any way, but her pulse gushed like a riptide beneath my thumb. “Don’t focus on where I’m holding you. Focus on why I’m holding you.” My thumb caressed the side of her neck, tangling with the escaped hair I’d secured. “Focus on my questions.”

******
Pennie$ is Book One in the Dollar Series
releasing July 2016!

Pre-order your copy here:
Google Play: http://bit.ly/1Plgtvw

Add Pennie$ to your TBR at: http://bit.ly/1X2jy4I

Amazon will be available at a later date.  
To be notified when available: http://eepurl.com/120b5


pennies coming soon.jpg
Blurb
“At 18 I had pennies, but money didn’t make me bold. At 19 I had dollars, but it didn’t dull the pain of being sold. At 20 I had hundreds, but then I met him and was found. At 21 I had thousands, but all I wanted was to be bound.”
“At 23 I had dollars, but life changed and made me rich. At 25 I had hundreds, but it wasn’t enough to stop my killing itch. At 27 I had thousands, but my reputation didn’t set me free. At 29 I had millions, but I met her and could finally see.”
Tasmin was killed on her 18th birthday. She had everything planned out. A psychology degree, a mother who pushed her to greatness, and a future anyone would die for. But then her murderer saved her life, only to sell her into a totally different existence.
Elder went from penniless to stinking rich with one twist of fate. His lifetime of crime and shadows of thievery are behind him but no matter the power he now wields, it’s not enough. He has an agenda to fulfil and he won’t stop until it’s complete.
But then they meet.
A beaten slave and a richly dressed thief. Money is what guided their separate fates. Money is what brought them together. And money is ultimately what destroys them.
She was poor.
He was rich.
Together…they were bankrupt.



pennies teaser 7.jpg

Pre-order the Entire Series HERE!
Dollars (Book Two)
Release date to be determined

Hundreds (Book Three)
Release date to be determined

Thousands (Book Four)
Release date to be determined

Millions (Book Five)
Release date to be determined
About the Author
Pepper.jpg

Pepper Winters wears many roles. Some of them include writer, reader, sometimes wife. She loves dark, taboo stories that twist with your head. The more tortured the hero, the better, and she constantly thinks up ways to break and fix her characters. Oh, and sex... her books have sex.
She loves to travel and has an amazing, fabulous hubby who puts up with her love affair with her book boyfriends.

STALK Pepper: Website | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Blog | Goodreads

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#CoverReveal: Ed & Livvy by Bryan Tann

🌟🌟 #CoverReveal 🌟🌟Ed and Livvyby Bryan TannComing 10/2017 from Hot Ink Press Synopsis:Ed is stuck in a miserable job and a worse marriage, and wishes the world would just end. Livvy's heart has been shattered too often to count, and her fear of a previous life haunts her. Their worlds combine after one traumatic event. Her mind. His strength. Together they'll fight back.

About the Author:

Known for the Path of Redemption series and the John Baker Chronicles, Bryan also does voice overs and some audiobook narrations. Bryan A. Tann was born in Pittsburgh, PA and has lived in Western PA all of his life except for eight years in New England.
His debut novel "The Enforcer" was first written in 2007 and was originally self published in 2009 before being accepted by CH&BB Publishing in 2016 and published in early 2017.
Bryan lives a quiet life with his two cats while geeking with his friends. He's got a 1st Degree Black Belt in Kenpo and by day he's a security su…

#NewRelease #BookReview #AuthorInterview: WITCH WARS by T.A. Moorman

Witch Wars by T. A. Moorman
Paranormal Print Length: 194 pagesPublisher: After Glows Publishing (September 12, 2017)Publication Date: September 12, 2017Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLCLanguage: EnglishASIN: B075C8LFLZ
Synopsis
Tialanna is fated to become the queen of all Underlayes witches. She thinks the worst part of her life is the fact that she’s betrothed to a complete stranger while in love with someone else. She’s in for a rude awakening when she discovers who, and what, she truly is.
Tialanna is about to learn the truth behind several lies, because not only does her life depend on it, but so does the fate of the family she never even knew she had. But hey, life would probably just be boring if she didn't have to deal with elemental witches, vampires, demons, sorcerers, bindings, spells, lust and betrayal. Right? 
***This book is intended for mature audiences only as it includes both graphic violence and graphic sex***


Witch Wars by T.A. Moorman

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

An ARC …

#Live: BLOOD GUARD by Megan Erickson

Blood Guard by Megan Erickson IS #Live!
You'll want to sink your teeth into this romance!!

Amazon → http://amzn.to/2i2Taw6

iBooks → http://apple.co/2uLVw4t

Nook → http://bit.ly/2fJ7jhi

Kobo → http://bit.ly/2vZ4aQX
“Megan Erickson knows how to bring the heat! With a kick-butt heroine and a hero to die for, Blood Guard kept me reading all night long.”New York Times bestselling author Tracy Wolff

Enter a world of immortal danger and desire—and discover an incredible fate borne of blood.
Tendra: One minute, I’m a bartender in gritty Mission City; the next, I’m whisked away by a vampire named Athan who tells me that I’m the lifeblood of his clan. It sounds unbelievable, but he’s got evidence I can’t deny. Turns out, Athan belongs to an underground society of vampires who feed only on humans with their consent. Their enemies have no such qualms, and they want me dead. The only thing standing in their way is strong, sexy Athan. And the closer we get, the more tempted I am to let Athan feed. . …