Skip to main content

#Live: Tracing Holland by Alyson Santos


TITLE:​ Tracing Holland
AUTHOR: ​Alyson Santos
GENRE:​ Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE:​ Sept 12th, 2016
Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2bfbU4w
Tracing Holland continues the story of Luke Craven, Callie Roland, and Casey Barrett from Night Shifts
Black. It is strongly recommended that readers begin with Night Shifts Black to truly appreciate the growth
and interaction of these characters in Tracing Holland.


Second chances are hard enough when you deserve them. Then there are the ones you don’t.
Callie asked if I was ready. And that’s the question, isn’t it? Ready for what? The spotlight? The music? Or
ready for life. Ready to face the reality that what was is going to attack the very fabric of who I am now. No
one knows I’m a different person. Well, no one except the two most important people in my life, which is
why there’s a remote chance I might actually pull off the comeback I never saw coming.
Then again, that was before Holland Drake crashed into my life. I didn’t ask for her. Heaven knows she
didn’t ask for me. But sometimes it’s not about what makes sense; it’s about accepting that not everything
will. It’s learning you have a choice when it feels like you don’t. It’s believing even the worst past can still
have a future.
And sometimes it’s none of that. Sometimes it’s survival. A blind fight through the pain as you cling to any
shred of hope you can find. And it’s in those moments, those desperate pleas into the darkness for a flicker
of light, when you have no choice but to confront the blessing that often feels like a curse.
You’re still alive. You’re still significant. You’re once again Luke Craven, frontman for Night Shifts Black

Amazon US
Amazon AU
Amazon CA
Amazon UK



*A complimentary ecopy was provided by the Author, in exchange for my honest review.*

“A dark road traveled is not a dark road lost when light turns dark into a path. Labor on, oh weary one, for the end has come now that the journey’s begun.”

And another ‘Wow’ from me!! I went in thinking if this continuation could get any better than the first Masterpiece and was absolutely blown away by the answer. Yes, it did!! It was everything & more!! Once again, the story grips your emotions, you're held captive by the words and raw feelings you'll experience ( & there are a wide range) with each and every character in the book.

They are still in shock, but no more so than I am as I try to make sense of these new, tender feelings seeping into my darkness. I’m not sure I’m allowed to feel this way. For so many reasons.

This is what I've been waiting for and honestly, I didn't even know I was waiting for it, lol. I have a deep respect for a book that crosses my path, that touches my own soul, that not only made me believe, but gave me hope. Yea, someone give this Author an award for best book & series of the year award, NOW!!

“You took your ugly and made it beautiful.”
I'm in love with this story, period.


Night Shifts Black (Book one in the NSB series)
Amazon US
Amazon AU
Amazon CA
Amazon UK
B&N
Kobo
Synopsis:
His name is Luke. But nobody knows that. He was an iconic musician before he gave up music. But
nobody knows that either. They also don’t know he’s twenty-seven, that he used to have an infectious
laugh, and that he’s way too young to be widowed. They certainly don’t know the rest of his tragic story. All
they know is that he comes into their café at the same time every morning and stares at the same chair at
the same table. They know he’s strange. They know he interrupts their breakfast with a cold blast of air as
he hovers in the doorway, mustering the courage to confront a piece of furniture.
No one asks why. No one cares. He’s fine with that. He’s done with life. This isn’t even his story anymore.
It’s actually Callie’s, the young writer who sat in his chair one day.
Greetings from the Inside is a song written and produced exclusively based from the story of Night Shifts
Black.
Watch the music video on YouTube
Greetings from the Inside (feat. Night Shifts Black)​ is also available for purchase on Amazon, Google Play, and iTunes.

ALYSON SANTOS
I’m a writer, musician, and cat lover. I’m an alternative music junkie. Seriously, totally addicted.
I write what needs to come out, whether it’s pain, tears, or laughter. I write people and
relationships, about the beauty and horror of what we do to ourselves and each other. I write
Love. Vengeance. Compassion. Cruelty. Trust. Betrayal. Forgiveness. Darkness, and the
incredible way humans destroy and heal each other.
I like to eradicate barriers, refusing to be confined by the laws of physics or limitations of reality.
I will befriend a vast population of possibilities and introduce them in ways that might surprise
you.
Amazon
Facebook
Twitter
Website
Goodreads
Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#CoverReveal: Ed & Livvy by Bryan Tann

🌟🌟 #CoverReveal 🌟🌟Ed and Livvyby Bryan TannComing 10/2017 from Hot Ink Press Synopsis:Ed is stuck in a miserable job and a worse marriage, and wishes the world would just end. Livvy's heart has been shattered too often to count, and her fear of a previous life haunts her. Their worlds combine after one traumatic event. Her mind. His strength. Together they'll fight back.

About the Author:

Known for the Path of Redemption series and the John Baker Chronicles, Bryan also does voice overs and some audiobook narrations. Bryan A. Tann was born in Pittsburgh, PA and has lived in Western PA all of his life except for eight years in New England.
His debut novel "The Enforcer" was first written in 2007 and was originally self published in 2009 before being accepted by CH&BB Publishing in 2016 and published in early 2017.
Bryan lives a quiet life with his two cats while geeking with his friends. He's got a 1st Degree Black Belt in Kenpo and by day he's a security su…

#NewRelease #BookReview #AuthorInterview: WITCH WARS by T.A. Moorman

Witch Wars by T. A. Moorman
Paranormal Print Length: 194 pagesPublisher: After Glows Publishing (September 12, 2017)Publication Date: September 12, 2017Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLCLanguage: EnglishASIN: B075C8LFLZ
Synopsis
Tialanna is fated to become the queen of all Underlayes witches. She thinks the worst part of her life is the fact that she’s betrothed to a complete stranger while in love with someone else. She’s in for a rude awakening when she discovers who, and what, she truly is.
Tialanna is about to learn the truth behind several lies, because not only does her life depend on it, but so does the fate of the family she never even knew she had. But hey, life would probably just be boring if she didn't have to deal with elemental witches, vampires, demons, sorcerers, bindings, spells, lust and betrayal. Right? 
***This book is intended for mature audiences only as it includes both graphic violence and graphic sex***


Witch Wars by T.A. Moorman

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

An ARC …

#Live: BLOOD GUARD by Megan Erickson

Blood Guard by Megan Erickson IS #Live!
You'll want to sink your teeth into this romance!!

Amazon → http://amzn.to/2i2Taw6

iBooks → http://apple.co/2uLVw4t

Nook → http://bit.ly/2fJ7jhi

Kobo → http://bit.ly/2vZ4aQX
“Megan Erickson knows how to bring the heat! With a kick-butt heroine and a hero to die for, Blood Guard kept me reading all night long.”New York Times bestselling author Tracy Wolff

Enter a world of immortal danger and desire—and discover an incredible fate borne of blood.
Tendra: One minute, I’m a bartender in gritty Mission City; the next, I’m whisked away by a vampire named Athan who tells me that I’m the lifeblood of his clan. It sounds unbelievable, but he’s got evidence I can’t deny. Turns out, Athan belongs to an underground society of vampires who feed only on humans with their consent. Their enemies have no such qualms, and they want me dead. The only thing standing in their way is strong, sexy Athan. And the closer we get, the more tempted I am to let Athan feed. . …