Skip to main content

#BlogTour: Sexy Bad Neighbor by Misti Murphy & Tami Lund


Title: Sexy Bad Neighbor 
Author: Misti Murphy & Tami Lund 
Genre: Romance 


What happens when your neighbor hires you a stripper? 

It starts one hell of a prank war. A war that involves goats, phallic chandeliers, stolen kisses in the rain, strawgasms, and eating out on the kitchen counter. 

A war that could damn well involve two hearts and a plan. Her plan doesn’t involve falling in love. His life doesn’t involve plans.

This could be a problem.





“You want a sweatshirt?”
“Or one of your flannels, I guess. I, uh, don’t usually stay in these clothes once I get home. I can just nip home and get one.” She frowns at her wine before setting it back on the counter. “It’s not a big deal. I’ll just go home and change.”
“No, no that’s…” That’s fucking hot. She wants to wander around my house in one of my sweatshirts. I want to see that. Besides, if she goes home, there’s no guarantee she won’t think better of coming back. And I don’t think going after her and carrying her back in a fireman’s hold is going to do either of us any favors. “Jesus, Chloe. That’s sexy as fuck.”
“I don’t know about that.” She buries a nervous laugh in her drink.
“You don’t know if making yourself comfortable in my home, in my clothes, is sexy? Or you don’t know if you are?”
“Does it matter?” She takes another quick swig of her wine while the tops of her ears turn pink.
I steal her drink from her and tangle my fingers with hers while I put the glass down. “You are sexy as fuck.”
“As fuck?” Canting her head to the side, she raises an eyebrow. “What does that even mean? You can’t just add ‘as fuck’ to the end of a sentence.”
I draw her to me, bring her right up against me, our hands locked between us. My free hand goes to her hair so I can pull some of those pins free. “I’ve wanted to do this since you got out of your car.”
Her hair tumbles out of its neat ’do, and I run my hands through the shiny strands. They feel like silk on my fingers.
“You’ve wanted to mess up my hair?” She tries to sound indignant but fails. Her tits rise and fall inside her serious little blouse, and there’s a fine shake in her balance, as though I’m making her weak at the knees. Staring up at me with parted lips, she watches me, waiting.
“No. Not just that.” I take a strand of her hair between my fingers, follow the length of it behind her ear and along her jaw to her cheek. Cupping it, I lean in. Lean in so close I can feel her breath on my face, smell the wine mixed with her scent. A little closer still until her breath hitches and she can no longer look at anything but my lips. Her fingers are tight around mine, squeezing the bones together. “I want to mess up all of you. I want to put wrinkles in your solemn little skirt, make your skin flush. And, yeah, I want to make your hair fluff up from my hands in it.”
She wets her lips, uses her tongue and her teeth to try to ease the anticipation. But it’s been there all along.





Misti Murphy & Tami Lund They live on opposite sides of the world, but an eighteen-hour time difference doesn't stop these two obsessed authors. They write, they debate over storylines, they thoroughly enjoy the process of gazing at hot men while trying to come up with cover ideas, they fall in and out of love with their characters, and at the end of the day (which day is anybody's guess), they create sexy bad books for your reading pleasure.


 Newsletter: http://bit.ly/2kcMNSu
Facebook Group: http://bit.ly/2ls0PVx

Hosted by:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#CoverReveal: Ed & Livvy by Bryan Tann

🌟🌟 #CoverReveal 🌟🌟Ed and Livvyby Bryan TannComing 10/2017 from Hot Ink Press Synopsis:Ed is stuck in a miserable job and a worse marriage, and wishes the world would just end. Livvy's heart has been shattered too often to count, and her fear of a previous life haunts her. Their worlds combine after one traumatic event. Her mind. His strength. Together they'll fight back.

About the Author:

Known for the Path of Redemption series and the John Baker Chronicles, Bryan also does voice overs and some audiobook narrations. Bryan A. Tann was born in Pittsburgh, PA and has lived in Western PA all of his life except for eight years in New England.
His debut novel "The Enforcer" was first written in 2007 and was originally self published in 2009 before being accepted by CH&BB Publishing in 2016 and published in early 2017.
Bryan lives a quiet life with his two cats while geeking with his friends. He's got a 1st Degree Black Belt in Kenpo and by day he's a security su…

#Live: BLOOD GUARD by Megan Erickson

Blood Guard by Megan Erickson IS #Live!
You'll want to sink your teeth into this romance!!

Amazon → http://amzn.to/2i2Taw6

iBooks → http://apple.co/2uLVw4t

Nook → http://bit.ly/2fJ7jhi

Kobo → http://bit.ly/2vZ4aQX
“Megan Erickson knows how to bring the heat! With a kick-butt heroine and a hero to die for, Blood Guard kept me reading all night long.”New York Times bestselling author Tracy Wolff

Enter a world of immortal danger and desire—and discover an incredible fate borne of blood.
Tendra: One minute, I’m a bartender in gritty Mission City; the next, I’m whisked away by a vampire named Athan who tells me that I’m the lifeblood of his clan. It sounds unbelievable, but he’s got evidence I can’t deny. Turns out, Athan belongs to an underground society of vampires who feed only on humans with their consent. Their enemies have no such qualms, and they want me dead. The only thing standing in their way is strong, sexy Athan. And the closer we get, the more tempted I am to let Athan feed. . …

#CoverReveal: FALLING FAST by Aurora Rose Reynolds

Falling Fast is the newest standalone from Aurora Rose Reynolds!
Meet Colton & Gia October 2017!
Add to your TBR: http://bit.ly/2vLKlrP

Synopsis
Colton Allyster is relieved to be back home. After six months of rehabilitation, losing his career as a Marine along with his fiancé, he’s had to learn quickly what’s really important. Colton grew up wanting to serve his country. Managing his parents’ biker bar was never part of his plan, but after meeting Gia Caro, he’s beginning to think that’s exactly where he’s meant to be.
Ever since Gia Caro arrived in the small, sleepy town of Ruby Falls, Tennessee, her life has spiraled out of control. Between losing her grandmother a little more each day to dementia, and her hot boss’s constant attention, her once quiet existence isn’t so quiet anymore.
After weeks of sidestepping Colton, things get out of hand, and before Gia knows what’s happening, she’s spending her nights in his bed and her mornings in his kitchen. And as he cleans out drawers and …