Skip to main content

#NewRelease: FILTHY by Michelle Horst



Title: Filthy 
Author: Michelle Horst 
Genre: Dark Romance 
Cover Designer: RBA Designs






Fractured. Unwanted. Filthy. 

I'm only good for sex. That’s what I've been trained for my whole life. I'm a puppet. I only know how to be your perfect fantasy. It’s the only life I’ve ever known … until him. 

I’ve been replaced, discarded like trash. Beaten, damaged, treated like an animal, I’m forced to leave the only home I’ve ever known.

With a warped perception of what life is really like, no dignity, and no one to call my own, I’m on the verge of giving up. 

But then he saves me. For the first time in my life I’m given a choice. I can stay and have a purpose again, or I can leave and face the unknown on my own.

I choose to stay. I choose to belong. I choose to become something more than damaged goods.

Hope. It’s the one thing that kept me going. At first I hoped that I would be the perfect slave, but now I hope to be the perfect woman. He’s my damaged hero.

I want him to see me. The woman. The survivor.

He gives me strength. But all I want is his heart.

** A Stand Alone Romance. Not recommended if you don't enjoy dark romance with sensitive scenes. +18 Only ** 











Michelle Horst is a Bestselling Romance Author who likes her books hot, dirty, and with a touch of darkness. She loves an alpha hero who is not scared to fight for his woman.  

Want to be up to date with what’s happening in Michelle’s world? Sign up to receive the latest news on her alpha hero releases, sales, and great giveaways → https://goo.gl/N8vS10



  Amazon
  Website
  Twitter

Hosted by:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#NewRelease #BookReview #AuthorInterview: WITCH WARS by T.A. Moorman

Witch Wars by T. A. Moorman
Paranormal Print Length: 194 pagesPublisher: After Glows Publishing (September 12, 2017)Publication Date: September 12, 2017Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLCLanguage: EnglishASIN: B075C8LFLZ
Synopsis
Tialanna is fated to become the queen of all Underlayes witches. She thinks the worst part of her life is the fact that she’s betrothed to a complete stranger while in love with someone else. She’s in for a rude awakening when she discovers who, and what, she truly is.
Tialanna is about to learn the truth behind several lies, because not only does her life depend on it, but so does the fate of the family she never even knew she had. But hey, life would probably just be boring if she didn't have to deal with elemental witches, vampires, demons, sorcerers, bindings, spells, lust and betrayal. Right? 
***This book is intended for mature audiences only as it includes both graphic violence and graphic sex***


Witch Wars by T.A. Moorman

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

An ARC …

#NewRelease: Single Dad's Barista by Amelia Wilde

Title: Single Dad's Barista Author: Amelia Wilde Genre: Contemporary Romance




He’ll give her more than just a sip.
My first and only goal moving into this small town is to crush the local competition with my brand-new coffee shop.
At least, that’s my plan when I move back to Lakewood with my baby daughter. Step One: Open my new shop. Step Two: Dominate.
The other shop in town will go down the drain like a melted frozen mocha on a hot day, and I don’t care.
Until I meet Ellie Collins, the barista working behind the counter at the coffee shop across the street.
I catch her twerking when she thinks nobody’s watching...and once I’ve seen her drop it low, I have to have her in my bed. Or on the counter. Or the floor.
We’re supposed to be enemies. In the light of day, our businesses are locked in a battle to the death.
But at night, I can’t stay away…

#BlogTour & #Giveaway: THE GOBLINS OF BELLWATER by Molly Ringle

Title: The Goblins of Bellwater
Author: Molly Ringle
Publisher: Central Avenue Publishing
Cover Artist: Michelle Halket, Sinna Nyan, Anna Ivanova
Release Date: October 1, 2017
Romance Genre(s): New Adult, Paranormal
Words: 81,000
View on Goodreads
About the Book
Blurb

Most people have no idea goblins live in the woods around the small town of Bellwater, Washington. But some are about to find out.
Skye, a young barista and artist, falls victim to a goblin curse in the forest one winter night, rendering her depressed and silenced, unable to speak of what happened. Her older sister Livy is at wit’s end trying to understand what’s wrong with her. Local mechanic Kit would know, but he doesn’t talk of such things: he’s the human liaison for the goblin tribe, a job he keeps secret and never wanted, thrust on him by an ancient family contract.
Then Kit starts dating Livy, and Skye draws Kit’s cousin Grady into the spell through an enchanted kiss in the woods. Skye and Grady are doomed to become goblins …